Fill squares with no more than two consecutive X's or O's in a row or column
What's Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic APK?
Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic is a app for Android, It's developed by Conceptis Ltd. author.
First released on google play in 4 years ago and latest version released in 1 month ago.
This app has 80.9K download times on Google play and rated as 4.64 stars with 1,203 rated times.
This product is an app in Puzzle category. More infomartion of Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic on google play
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing X's and O's in various places. The object is to place X or O in remaining squares so there are no more than two consecutive X's or O's in a row or a column, the number of X's is the same as the number of O's in each row and each column, and all rows and all columns are unique.
The game features a ruler to help viewing and comparing rows or columns, counters to show how many X and O there are in each row and column, and pencilmarks to place temporary X or O when solving very hard puzzles.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 90 free Classic Tic-Tac-Logic puzzle samples
• 30 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablet only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Ruler for easy row/column viewing and comparing
• Row and column counter boxes
• Pencilmarks for solving hard puzzles
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Tic-Tac-Logic have also become popular under other names such as Binero, Binaire, Binairo, Binoxxo, Noughts and Crosses and Takuzu. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Hashi, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.