Fill empty squares so each block sums up to the number on its left or on its top
What's Conceptis Kakuro APK?
Conceptis Kakuro is a app for Android, It's developed by Conceptis Ltd. author.
First released on google play in 3 years ago and latest version released in 1 month ago.
This app has 122.1K download times on Google play and rated as 4.70 stars with 2,156 rated times.
This product is an app in Puzzle category. More infomartion of Conceptis Kakuro on google play
Each puzzle consists of a blank grid with sum-clues in various places. The object is to fill all empty squares using numbers 1 to 9 so the sum of each horizontal block equals the clue on its left, and the sum of each vertical block equals the clue on its top. In addition, no number may be used in the same block more than once.
The game includes zoom for easier solving of large puzzles, as well as helpful features such as showing possible sum combinations in a block, showing the sum remainder of a block, and using pencilmarks to make temporary placement of numbers in the grid.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Kakuro includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 120 free Kakuro puzzle samples
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Pencilmarks for solving hard puzzles
• Autofill pencilmarks mode
• Show Sum Combinations feature
• Show Sum Remainder feature
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Kakuro have also become popular under other names such as Kakkuro, Cross Sums and Tashizan Cross. Similar to Sudoku, Hashi and Slitherlink, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.