We Ski & Snowboard Tracker
A social ski tracker: stats, maps, friend locator, lift wait times, leaderboards
What's We Ski & Snowboard Tracker APK?
We Ski & Snowboard Tracker is a app for Android, It's developed by Xovation author.
First released on google play in 1 year ago and latest version released in 2 months ago.
This app has 1.6K download times on Google play and rated as 4.59 stars with 63 rated times.
This product is an app in Sports category. More infomartion of We Ski & Snowboard Tracker on google play
As a ski & snowboard tracker:
• Track your stats by season, including vertical, days, top speed, most frequented lifts and resorts
• View detailed run by run stats
• View speed and elevation charts
As a convenience tool while recording your day on the mountain:
• See where your friends are
• Share your location with friends (if desired)
• View nearby lifts and their details
• View lift traffic (see below)
As a social network:
• Share your days on the mountain with friends and follow their sessions as well
• Only established friends can see your sessions
• Connect with friends on both Android and iPhone platforms
As a modern Android app:
• Securely sign in with Google, Apple or Facebook; no need to remember another password
• Your data automatically follows you from device to device
• Activity recorder works even when no cell service is available
• Automatically de-powers GPS and stops recording when battery level drops below 15%
Lift Traffic (Experimental Feature)
Lift Traffic is displayed by color-coding the lifts near you according to Wait Time, with a color scale from green (< 2 minutes wait) to red (> 8 minutes wait). Wait times are crowdsourced by other We Ski users in your vicinity.
There is also the option to color code the lifts by 'Net Speed,' which is speed 'net of wait time.' Sometimes a slow chair with a short line can get you up the mountain faster than a fast chair with a long line. The Net Speed view helps you choose.
A couple of caveats regarding Lift Traffic:
• It is experimental. The algorithm is constantly changing. You will see anomalies. When you see one, please let me know!
• If you are the only We Ski user recording a session at a resort, you will only see wait times for the lifts you rode. The other lifts will have the default blue color. How to fix? Spread the word!
As an experimental feature, you have to opt-in in order to see Lift Traffic. From the Settings screen, select the Lift Traffic option and choose either 'Color code lifts by wait time' or 'Color code lifts by net speed.'