USB BT Wi-Fi Terminal Demo
What's USB BT Wi-Fi Terminal Demo APK?
USB BT Wi-Fi Terminal Demo is a app for Android, It's developed by Ashot Kocharian author.
First released on google play in 3 years ago and latest version released in 3 years ago.
This app has 0 download times on Google play
This product is an app in Tools category. More infomartion of USB BT Wi-Fi Terminal Demo on google play
UDevTerm is a program designed to establish communication over OTG USB and virtual BT serial (RS-232/COM) port, BT low energy port, and connection over Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct with such protocols as TCP and UDP. It currently supports FT232RL, CH340, PL2303 and CP2102 chipsets and Atmega16u2 chipset in Arduino UNO. UDevTerm is available in Starter, Professional and Ultimate sections. Starter section contains six editions: USB Starter, BT Starter, BT low energy Starter, Wi-Fi Starter, USB/BT/Wi-Fi Starter and Toolbox. Professional section contains seven editions: USB Pro, BT/BT low energy Pro, Wi-Fi Pro, Wi-Fi Direct Pro, USB/BT/BT low energy Pro, USB/BT/Wi-Fi Pro and USB/BT/BT low energy/Wi-Fi Direct Pro. Ultimate section currently contains seven editions as well: USB Ultimate, BT Ultimate, Wi-Fi Ultimate, Wi-Fi Direct Ultimate, USB/BT Ultimate, USB/BT/Wi-Fi Ultimate and USB/BT/Wi-Fi Direct Ultimate. Its minimum SDK version is 13 and target SDK version is 23. Editions with support of Wi-Fi Direct require minimum SDK version 14. BT low energy requires minimum SDK version 18 for client connection and version 21 for host connection. UDevTerm supports both smartphones and tablets. Flow control is currently not supported. Each edition contains a detailed tutorial. No root is required.
UDevTerm USB/BT/Wi-Fi Starter supports serial OTG USB, serial BT and TCP/UDP Wi-Fi connections. It can be used to create direct data bridges between any two of these connections. Moreover, it allows to simultaneously establish bridge connection over two ports and to run a terminal emulator over a third port.
• Interactive VT100 terminal. Smooth interpretation of gestures into cursor movements. Compatible with PC programs such as RealTerm, Tera Term, Extra Putty.
• Communication over USB OTG UART serial (RS-232/COM) port
• Communication over BT virtual serial port
• TCP/UDP communication over Wi-Fi
• Communication with routers over CLI interface (tested on EdgeRouter Lite with Cisco cable)
• Communication with transmission modules like BT HC-06, BT LE HM-10 or Wi-Fi ESP8266 through AT commands over OTG USB
• Communication over BT HC-06 with Arduino Uno, etc.
• Communication with Arduino UNO over Wi-Fi through ESP8266 module
• Simultaneous independent terminal emulation over USB OTG, BT and Wi-Fi connections
• Data bridge between devices, connected to OTG USB COM port, BT virtual COM ports and TCP Wi-Fi port
• Simultaneously establish bridge connection over two ports and run a terminal emulator over a third port
• Adjustable window and font size, character set
• Adaptation to device orientation changes
• Clickable web url links
• Store command line last inputs
• Log files with transmission records
• Accurately developed interface
• Detailed built-in tutorial
current version 4.45