USB BT BLE Wi-Fi Direct P2P Terminal Modem
USB BT BLE Wi-Fi Direct P2P Terminal Modem APK4.45 ․ 4 years ago
Free ․ Ashot Kocharian
What's USB BT BLE Wi-Fi Direct P2P Terminal Modem APK?
USB BT BLE Wi-Fi Direct P2P Terminal Modem is a app for Android, It's developed by Ashot Kocharian author.
First released on google play in 4 years ago and latest version released in 4 years ago.
This app has 0 download times on Google play
This product is an app in Tools category. More infomartion of USB BT BLE Wi-Fi Direct P2P Terminal Modem on google play
UDevTerm is designed to establish communication over OTG USB and virtual BT serial (RS-232/COM) port, BT LE port, over Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct with such protocols as TCP, UDP. It currently supports FT232RL, CH340, PL2303 and CP2102 chipsets and Atmega16u2 chipset in Arduino UNO. UDevTerm is available in Starter, Professional and Ultimate sections. Its minimum SDK version is 13 and target SDK version is 23. Editions with support of Wi-Fi Direct require minimum SDK version 14. BT low energy requires minimum SDK version 18 for client connection and version 21 for host connection. UDevTerm supports both smartphones and tablets. Flow control is currently not supported. Each edition contains a detailed tutorial. No root is required.
Try USB-, BT-, WiFi- and USB/BT/WiFi Starter for free.
USB/BT/BLE/WiFi Direct Ultimate includes a VT100/VT220 (WIP) terminal with interactive screen replacing keyboard arrow buttons functionality. It combines functionality of USB-, BT/BLE- and WiFi Direct Ultimate, allowing to establish serial connections over OTG USB, BT or BLE and TCP/UDP connection over Wi-Fi with easy realtime terminal switching between these three connections. It can also be used to create bridge between these connections, allowing for instance to connect third parties devices through BT virtual COM port or BLE or Wi-Fi TCP/UDP port to devices that have USB port or CLI port like routers. Moreover, it allows to simultaneously establish bridge connection over two ports and to run a terminal emulator over a third port. In addition to legacy Wi-Fi it allows to connect devices using Wi-Fi Direct standard. It can be used to connect with devices through Wi-Fi Direct and with legacy Wi-Fi devices.
• Interactive VT100/VT220 (WIP) terminal. Smooth interpretation of gestures into cursor movements.
• Communication over USB OTG UART serial (RS-232/COM) port, BT virtual serial port, BLE
• TCP/UDP communication over Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct
• Modem to send files without protocol and using protocols such as XModem, YModem. Compatible with PC programs such as RealTerm, Tera Term, Extra Putty and Dolphin File Transfer
• Simultaneous independent terminal emulation and/or file transmission over USB OTG, BT and Wi-Fi
• Adjustable window and font size, character set
• Adaptation to device orientation changes
• Clickable web url links
• Log files with transmission records
• Communication with routers over CLI interface
• Communication with transmission modules like BT HC-06, BLE HM-10 or Wi-Fi ESP8266 through AT commands over OTG USB
• Communication over BT with Arduino Uno, etc.
• Communication with Arduino UNO over Wi-Fi through ESP8266 module
• Data bridge between devices, connected to OTG USB COM, BT virtual COM or BLE and Wi-Fi TCP/UDP ports
• Simultaneously establish bridge connection over two ports and run a terminal emulator over a third port.
• Support of ascii, decimal, hex and binary messages
• Real time message transmission and deletion in decimal, hex and binary format, allowing to enter and delete messages like in ascii format. Ability to send and delete a number of repetitions of the same character in decimal and hex format in convinient form in real time.
• Support escape sequences
• Save and modify sequences in any format for quick access, store command line last inputs.
• Full screen and split screen for transmitted and received signals. Ability to represent transmitted and received signals in split screen mode in different formats in real time
• Accurately developed interface, processing of events such as usb detatch, etc.
• Detailed built-in tutorial
current version 4.45