COM USB SPP Bluetooth Low Energy LE Terminal Modem
COM USB SPP Bluetooth Low Energy LE Terminal Modem APK4.44 ․ 4 years ago
Free ․ Ashot Kocharian
What's COM USB SPP Bluetooth Low Energy LE Terminal Modem APK?
COM USB SPP Bluetooth Low Energy LE Terminal Modem is a app for Android, It's developed by Ashot Kocharian author.
First released on google play in 4 years ago and latest version released in 4 years ago.
This app has 0 download times on Google play
This product is an app in Tools category. More infomartion of COM USB SPP Bluetooth Low Energy LE Terminal Modem on google play
UDevTerm is a program designed to establish communication over OTG USB and virtual BT serial (RS-232/COM) port, BT LE port, over Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct with such protocols as TCP, UDP. It currently supports FT232RL, CH340, PL2303 and CP2102 chipsets and Atmega16u2 chipset in Arduino UNO. It is available in Starter, Pro and Ultimate sections. Starter section contains six editions: USB-, BT-, BT LE-, Wi-Fi-, USB/BT/Wi-Fi Starter and Toolbox. Professional section contains seven editions: USB Pro, BT/BT LE Pro, Wi-Fi Pro, Wi-Fi Direct Pro, USB/BT/BT LE Pro, USB/BT/Wi-Fi Pro and USB/BT/BT LE/Wi-Fi Direct Pro. Ultimate section currently contains seven editions as well: USB-, BT-, Wi-Fi-, Wi-Fi Direct-, USB/BT/BT LE-, USB/BT/Wi-Fi- and USB/BT LE/Wi-Fi Direct Ultimate. Its minimum SDK version is 13 and target SDK version is 23. Editions with support of Wi-Fi Direct require minimum SDK version 14. BT low energy requires minimum SDK version 18 for client connection and version 21 for host connection. UDevTerm supports both smartphones and tablets. Flow control is currently not supported. Each edition contains a detailed tutorial. No root is required.
Try out USB Starter edition and BT Starter edition with VT100 terminal for free.
USB/BT/BT LE Ultimate includes a VT100/VT220 (WIP) terminal with interactive screen replacing keyboard arrow buttons functionality. It combines functionality of USB- and BT/BT LE Ultimate. Support simultaneous independent terminal emulation and/or file transmission over USB OTG and BT connections with easy realtime terminal switching between these two connections. It can also be used to create direct data bridge between OTG USB COM port and BT virtual COM port or BT LE, allowing to connect third parties devices through BT virtual COM port to devices that have USB port or CLI port like routers
• Interactive VT100/VT220 (WIP) terminal. Smooth interpretation of gestures into cursor movements. Compatible with PC programs such as RealTerm, Tera Term, Extra Putty
• Communication over USB OTG UART serial (RS-232/COM) port
• Communication over Bluetooth virtual serial port
• Communication over Bluetooth low energy port
• Modem to send files without protocol and using protocols such as XModem and YModem. Compatible with existing PC programs such RealTerm, Tera Term, Extra Putty and Dolphin File Transfer
• Simultaneous independent terminal emulation and/or file transmission over USB OTG and Bluetooth connections
• Adjustable window and font size, character set
• Adaptation to device orientation changes
• Clickable web url links
• Log files with transmission records
• Communication with routers over CLI interface (tested on EdgeRouter Lite with Cisco cable)
• Communication with transmission modules like BT HC-06, BT LE HM-10 or Wi-Fi ESP8266 through AT commands over OTG USB
• Communication over BT through HC-06 or over BT LE through HM-10 with Arduino Uno, etc
• Data bridge between devices, connected to OTG USB COM port and BT virtual COM ports
• Support of ascii, decimal, hex and binary messages
• Real time message transmission and deletion in decimal, hex and binary format, allowing to enter and delete messages like in ascii format. Ability to send and delete a number of repetitions of the same character in decimal and hex format in convinient form in real time
• Support escape sequences
• Save and modify sequences in any format for quick access, store command line last inputs
• Full screen and split screen for transmitted and received signals. Ability to represent transmitted and received singnals in split screen mode in different formats in real time
• Accurately developed interface, processing of events such as usb detatch, etc
• Detailed built-in tutorial
current version 4.45