The much anticipated and sought after Ghanaian app is finally here, An award winning app! Not just any twi bible. This is a smart and intelligent holy bible app approved to be read in churches. Thousands of people are using it. What are you waiting for?
The Twi Bible in your pocket! The Holy Bible in Twi (Ghana) and English (KJV) in the new testaments and old testaments. Study the bible in your own language and in English (KJV) (bonus) daily to empower you spiritually through your walk with God.
This top app comes with complete offline use and supports text to speech(audio) in the Ghanaian Akan language Twi. You can read in parallel mode (Twi and English side by side) or read in single mode (Twi or English). Backed by the personal digital artificial intelligent robot, Kofi can automatically read scriptures to your hearing, scroll verses intelligently and read out devotions and daily verses to you. Just name the chapter and verse and Kofi will recite it for you. You can also record live church services!
This Twi Holy Bible allows you to highlight and bookmark any part of scriptures like you would in real life, add personal notes and sermons, copy, paste, share scriptures with friends and family on WhatsApp, Facebook, twitter etc.
Some top features of Twi Bible:
- Full offline use. You don’t need the internet to use it.
- Complete Holy Bible in Twi, English containing both Old and New Testaments
- Speech and audio support - Smart Kofi can automatically scroll and read out loud scriptures to you.
- Option to read scriptures in parallel mode(Twi and English Side by side) or in single mode
- Get encouraged with daily devotional messages, motivational verses and inspirational verses to help you in your day to day life and overcome life obstacles
- Highlight, bookmark and save sections of scriptures
- Copy, share, translate scriptures with friends and families
- Add your own notes and sermons, and record preaching, sermons, praise and worships, and church services.
You can switch between Asante(Kumasi) twi, Akuampem twi, Akyem Twi, Fante and English in King James Version (KJV), New International Version (NIV), Amplified Bible (AMP), New American Standard Bible, The Living Bible, New Living Translation(NLT), The Message Bible (MSG) and the NKV.
The different reading modes offers a great educational experience, dictionary translator and reference point to learn Ghana’s most widely spoken language Twi (an akan dialect)
It’s the Twere KronKron nkwa nsem. The top and best mobile Ghanaian app From the creators of Alikoto, twi proverbs, oware, african proverbs, african radios and the best of African apps and games. Install this great bible app featured on the 2CTV television app. You can record live audio and video sermons, church service, hymns, preaches, praise and worship and play back anytime, anywhere. Listen to native speaker translate languages in English to Twi and Twi to English, Nzema currently used in methodist, pentecost, Roman catholic, Jesus Christ churches etc
Install this useful app that will help you grow your faith and get you closer to God. Don’t forget to leave us a review :)