Track My Trip - GPS Tracking & Online Sharing
GPS tracking of tips and locations. Share trips online with friends and family.
What's Track My Trip - GPS Tracking & Online Sharing APK?
Track My Trip - GPS Tracking & Online Sharing is a app for Android, It's developed by NeoCor6 author.
First released on google play in 6 years ago and latest version released in 1 month ago.
This app has 82.7K download times on Google play and rated as 4.38 stars with 1,223 rated times.
This product is an app in Travel & Local category. More infomartion of Track My Trip - GPS Tracking & Online Sharing on google play
Features of the Track My Trip GPS Tracker
• Recording based on GPS locations
• Display trips on map (Google Maps or Open Street Maps - OSM)
• Photos captured by camera or taken from gallery can be attached to interesting locations (Points of Interest)
• Calculates trip statistics based on recorded GPS tracks (e.g. max/average speed, moving time)
• Various unit systems are supported (metric, imperial, nautical)
• Online sharing of locations and trips with friends and family in real-time.
• Recorded trip information can be shared on WhatsApp and Facebook or via email
• Recording of trips even if application is in the background
• Offline support for Open Street Maps overlays
Visualization of GPS Tracks
• Browse through available tracks (recorded or imported) and display them on a Google map
• Display defined Points of Interest on map and show attached photos in an info-window
• Display of elevation and speed charts for recorded trips
Import and Export of GPS Tracks
• Import GPS tracks from Google Drive folder or from local SD card
• Export GPS tracks to Google Drive folder or to local SD card
• Support various file formats for GPS tracks (GPX, KML, KMZ, CSV)
• Export of photos to Google Drive
• Geo-Exif tags (GPS location) can be assigned during export of photos to Google Drive
• Track simplification (reduction of tracked GPS locations) without compromising the overall geometrical GPS track quality
The Track My Trip website provides additional information:
Bug reports, support, questions and feature requests can be submitted via contact form or our forums: