Towers Sudoku, more like “SUDOKU” but you guessed it, it’s much better Towers is a fascinating puzzle game based on numbers and shares a lot with Sudoku, but it's a separate game itself. The aim of the game is to determine heights of the building in a given square grid-based of numbers in the clues around the grid, clues contain numbers from 1 to size of the grid numbers show how many towers can be seen from that point of view, while numbers on towers show relative heights of the towers, Towers with same heights in a row or column can't repeat Same as Sudoku, for example, clue is "1" means, that near that clue is the highest tower and won’t let to see lower towers. Seems complicated? Tutorials and Tips provided.
- What will you play?!: More than 300 puzzles in all 5 resolutions with increasing difficulties in each of them.
- You think you are decent?!: Level Generator built-in with more than 1 000 000 000 level possibilities, in case you finished Level packs (which I bet you can do).
- Want to know how good are you: we made you a section for statics and achievements to track your progress and a lead board to compete with others online.
- Too hard for you?!: don’t worry, we made a good tutorial and tips in-game.
- Got stuck on a Level?!: you can use hints that you earn from completing levels.
- Want to save you game?! : you'll never lose your progress.
- You hate ads: WE DO AS WELL!!
What else in there: - 2 input modes (Pencil mode to determine possibilities). - Beautiful and User-friendly Interface for relaxing and enjoyable experience. - Hint System. - Undo button.
It appears that this puzzle is known under various names "Buildings puzzle", “Skyscrapers”, "Quarters", "City blocks".