Tinnitus relief. Sound therapy
Generate sounds to provide temporary relief to people suffering from tinnitus.
What's Tinnitus relief. Sound therapy APK?
Tinnitus relief. Sound therapy is a app for Android, It's developed by Limoni Audio Sounds author.
First released on google play in 3 years ago and latest version released in 1 month ago.
This app has 163.3K download times on Google play and rated as 4.12 stars with 1,098 rated times.
This product is an app in Music & Audio category. More infomartion of Tinnitus relief. Sound therapy on google play
Just choose the ambient noise which you like most. Adjust the sound volume rather low so you can still hear the environmental noise.
If you need to mask your tinnitus for a while or have other reasons to listen to relaxing sounds, you can try the all-new noise generator. It provides White, Pink and Brown Noise.
White Noise, Pink Noise and Brown Noise are known to have a relaxing impact on people. Thus, the noise generator can help you relax, concentrate or fall asleep.
Our free application contains the following sounds:
- Tinnitus Masking Sound.
- Tinnitus Relief Sound.
- Tinnitus sound generator.
Close your eyes, put on the headphones and choose one of the natural sounds and relax or sleep better.
Our app has the following features:
- Work offline. You don’t need internet connection.
- Absolutely free.
- You could remove ads for extra money.
- High quality nature sounds.
- Amazing HD background pictures.
- Control playback from the lock screen or notifications menu.
- This has a sleep timer. Only set the timer for 30 minutes and you always asleep before the timer goes off.
- Play sounds in background.
- Mute on incoming calls.
- Free for download mp3 files.
- Individual volume control
- It’s very relaxing!
This audio application is for those who:
- Want sleep better.
- Doing yoga exercises and meditation.
- Learn to breath correctly.
- Want to get rid of stress and anxiety.
- Improve concentration.
Tinnitus is the perception of noise or ringing in the ears. A common problem, tinnitus affects about 15 to 20 percent of people. Tinnitus isn't a condition itself - it's a symptom of an underlying condition.
You have tinnitus that occurs suddenly or without an apparent cause.You have hearing loss or dizziness with the tinnitus. Common causes of tinnitus: Age-related hearing loss, Exposure to loud noise, Earwax blockage, Ear bone changes.