(1) Table clock ☆ You can easily check the date, time, and battery status by using a table clock. ▷ It is easy to adjust the brightness by touch. ▷ You can use burn-in prevention function.
(2) Speaking stopwatch and timer ☆ Voice has been added to the stopwatch and timer. ▷ It informs by voice at each set time conveniently. ▷ It is also possible to share recorded contents.
(3) Tell me what time is it now ☆ You can easily check the current time without watching your mobile device. ▷ While listening to music, watching movies or playing games, you may wonder what time is it now. At that time, just shake the device, then clock will tell you the current time using TTS (Text to speech). To activate this function, you can also use other options like turning screen on and off, etc.
(4) Morning wake-up alarm ☆ Wake-up time for weekdays and weekends can be set separated ☆ The volume of wake-up alarm can be increased automatically from the lowest to the highest level. This function makes you wake up without the shock of loud alarm. ☆ You can set internal ringtone sound or your music files(like MP3 or OGG) as alarm sound. ☆ If you want more sleep, just use the countdown snooze function. ☆ If you want to use puzzle lock to close alarm, you can choose math problem or number sequences problem.
(5) Hourly chime (on time alarm) and Interval (10, 20, 30, 40, 50 minutes, and more) alarm ☆ You can choose various voices or sounds for hourly chime. ☆ You can change the time and sound for each interval alarm.
(6) Scheduled alarms with voices ☆ The clock will tell you the schedule with cute voices. You can change the time of each schedule.
(7) Battery full warning alarm ☆ If your device has fully charged, the clock will tell you that battery is fully charged.
(8) Battery low warning alarm ☆ If your device needs to be charged, the clock will tell you that battery is needed charging. The level of low battery can be changed as you want.
[Information about permission]
1) Wi-Fi connection → used for advertising.
2) Photos/Media/Files → used for setting sound files of device as a alarm.
3) Device ID & call information → used to check whether the device is the duding a call when set alarm time. This alarm does not work when the device is during call.
4) Device & app history → used to check whether other app are running when set hourly chime time. This hourly chime does not open alarm window.
☆ Permissions are used only these purposes. Please use this app at ease.