Additio for teachers
Gradebook and lesson planner for teachers. Easy to use.
What's Additio for teachers APK?
Additio for teachers is a app for Android, It's developed by Didactic Labs, S.L. author.
First released on google play in 7 years ago and latest version released in 2 weeks ago.
This app has 484.8K download times on Google play and rated as 3.41 stars with 5,546 rated times.
This product is an app in Education category. More infomartion of Additio for teachers on google play
A flexible multi-device tool available on web version, tablets and smartphones.
Key features and advantages:
- Powerful digital gradebook.
- Lesson planner per sessions and curricular units with customized templates.
- Rubrics with the possibility of peer and self-assessment.
- Assessment based on skills and learning standards.
- Customized reports.
- Record of attendance, timetable, seating plan and calendar.
- Works offline on mobile devices.
- Integrated with Google Classroom and Microsoft for Education.
- Very easy to use and import data.
- Communication with students and their families.
- Compliant with EU GDPR laws.
- Export data to Excel and PDF.
- Organize and link resources in any format, even from Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Calculate averages, round off grades and have more than 150 other features at hand for your daily classes.
Additio helps simplify your classroom management, organize lessons and collaborate with peers. It’s as easy to use as pen and paper and once you have started using it to organize your everyday life you will find yourself wondering how you managed to perform your teaching activities without it.
Available ADDITIO FOR SCHOOLS plan for schools with accounts and access for families, students and a management panel for administrators.
- Centralized school/learning center management
- Creation of multiple school reports (attendance, report cards, incidents, behaviour...)
- Share groups and data
- Communication platform with families and students
Discover the app for academic management that is used on a daily basis by more than 100,000 teachers in more than 20,000 schools and universities over 110 countries.
Check out our reviews and find out about our outstanding support system for teachers and managers, always rated with an average of +4/5.
In addition, you will be able to use the same app in web format from your personal computer and synchronize your data with your tablet and smartphone whenever internet connection is available. There is even an app available specifically for Chromebooks.
Additio has been created by a team that is dedicated 100% to generate free new updates. Any comment via the support link or our Twitter account (@additioapp) is more than welcome. :)