Takenoko: the Board Game - Puzzle & Strategy
Takenoko: the Board Game - Puzzle & Strategy APK0.49 ․ 2 years ago
$5.99 ․ Asmodee Digital
The tile-based game: grow bamboo to satisfy the ravenous Imperial Panda!
What's Takenoko: the Board Game - Puzzle & Strategy APK?
Takenoko: the Board Game - Puzzle & Strategy is a app for Android, It's developed by Asmodee Digital author.
First released on google play in 2 years ago and latest version released in 2 years ago.
This app has 8.3K download times on Google play and rated as 3.09 stars with 268 rated times.
This product is an app in Board category. More infomartion of Takenoko: the Board Game - Puzzle & Strategy on google play
The Japanese emperor has called the very best gardeners in the empire to compete for the complicated task of caring for his sacred panda. Only the gardener with the very best plots of bamboo will be able to satisfy this picky animal!
Plant a bamboo forest around the emperor’s pond. Cultivate and irrigate your plots to grow all the types of bamboo the panda loves.
To beat your rivals, make improvements to your plots: build irrigation channels or add fertilizer to accelerate the growth of your bamboo… and pray that the weather is favorable!
The player who completes the most objectives wins the game. Only one gardener can win the emperor’s favor… So grab a rake!
- Simple and tactical gameplay adapted from the acclaimed board game, Takenoko, by Antoine Bauza.
- 1 to 4 players
- Play in single-player mode against the computer or your friends and the rest of the world in local or online multi-player!
- Chibis: an extension pack with all new objectives, new plots of land, and most importantly, Miss Panda and her babies. Available for purchase in the game shop!
Original board game awards:
- 2013 Ludoteca Ideale official selection
- 2013 winner of Games Magazine best new family game
- 2012 Tric Trac nomination
- 2012 winner of Lys public choice award
- 2012 nomination for JoTa best family board game
- 2012 nomination for Golden Geek best family board game
- 2012 nomination for the Golden Geek best kids’ board game
- 2012 winner of As d’Or-Jeu de l’Année
Languages available: French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.