Tabata Interval HIIT Timer
Fitness Sport Timer - for Running, CrossFit, HIIT, Cycling, MMA and Boxing
What's Tabata Interval HIIT Timer APK?
Tabata Interval HIIT Timer is a app for Android, It's developed by Slydroid Development author.
First released on google play in 6 years ago and latest version released in 2 weeks ago.
This app has 871.4K download times on Google play and rated as 4.73 stars with 16,240 rated times.
This product is an app in Health & Fitness category. More infomartion of Tabata Interval HIIT Timer on google play
Perfect timing for all situations of daily (sport) life with this HIIT interval timer app!
* Create Timer with different phases:
* Warm Up
* Rest time
* Cool-Down phase
* Google Fit Integration
* Speed tracker via GPS (location service)
* Heart rate monitor HRM devices support
(Bluetooth Smart 4.0 / ANT+ / Mi Band 1 / Mi Band 2 / Mi Band 3)
* Enter your target heart rate
* Backup function
* Select for each phase a separate alarm
* Choose your own music as a background during training
* Plan your workouts with calendar entries
* All completed workouts can be visualized in the calendar
* Timer running in the background (screen off), to reduce accu consumption
* Real-time alerts for lock screen and status bar
* Audio / Vibrations / Voice Feedback: the view of the smartphone is not necessary
* Create your own timers, save and use these again and again
* Determine sets of workout and pause phases and how often you want to repeat this
* Display of total time and remaining time
* Support landscape mode for tablets (activate in settings)
* Speech output of completed sets or to the respective phases of the workout
* No ads, no unnecessary permissions
The Tabata Timer app is more than just a stopwatch. Whether you workout in yoga and meditation exercises or learning: Define multiple timers on your smartphone, store them and use them again and again. Define your time intervals (preparation, workout, pause) itself and showcase your custom workout together.
Connect your heart rate monitor device with the app and check your pulse (Bluetooth Smart, Bluetooth LE, Bluetooth 4.0, ANT+ or your Xiaomi Mi Band). In addition, maximum and average heart rate during the workout will be displayed. Your pulse values during workout are also recorded in the calendar. Optimal Training range per individual pulse zones adjustable. Alerts via sound or speech output for exceeding or falling of the target heart rate.
Use this sport timer app in addition for your training in the gym with weights, kettlebells, for spinning, jumping jacks or for many other fitness activities! Perfect for sport like interval training, boxing, martial arts, crossfit, freeletics, HIIT, MMA, tabata, cycling, running, sprints, push-ups, weightlifting and other fitness activities.
Use this fitness timer for training in the gym with weights, bodyweight exercises, TRX, spinning, calisthenics, jumping jacks, boot camp, circuit training, or any other high intensity intervals training.
Connect with Google Fit and automatically track all your workouts and activities. Choose one of the over one hundred activities to personalize the training and to synchronize with Google Fit.
High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called high-intensity intermittent exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training (SIT), is a form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4–30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition as well as improved glucose metabolism. Compared with other regimens, HIIT may not be as effective for treating hyperlipidemia and obesity, or improving muscle and bone mass. Some researchers also note that HIIT requires "an extremely high level of subject motivation," and question whether the general population could safely or practically tolerate the extreme nature of the exercise regimen.
HIIT significantly lowers insulin resistance compared to continuous training or control conditions and leads to modestly decreased fasting blood glucose levels and weight loss compared to those who do not undergo a physical activity intervention.
The countdown is running!