Stickman Downhill Motocross
Stickman Downhill Motocross, the sequel to the number #1 downhill game!
What's Stickman Downhill Motocross APK?
Stickman Downhill Motocross is a app for Android, It's developed by Djinnworks GmbH author.
First released on google play in 8 years ago and latest version released in 1 year ago.
This app has 12.6M download times on Google play and rated as 4.42 stars with 283,422 rated times.
This product is an app in Racing category. More infomartion of Stickman Downhill Motocross on google play
Additionally, compete with your friends at special ranked tournament cups, share your gameplay videos and watch others people best ride.
• From the makers of various top free games like Stickman Downhill, Stickman Soccer, Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more...
• Unique and beautiful graphic style
• 60 beautiful designed tracks
• Downhill tracks, Trial tracks, Race tracks, Free ride tracks, etc.
• More than 15 different designed ultra realistic bikes, Dirt Bikes, Race Bikes, Quads, Tanks and even kerosine powered rocket turbine bikes as well as nuclear powered bikes
• Unique physics, handling and realistic sound for each bike
• Fully physic enabled bikes and physic enabled player for spectacular crashes
• Different amazing atmospheric locations, from forest to mountains, day and night, etc.
• Get achievements for special stunts
• Directly compare to your friends and all other players with the builtin leaderboard and tournament tracks
• Directly record your gameplay and share your best rides or crashes with your friends on Facebook, Youtube or Twitter
• Tilt or button control, whichever you prefer
• Integrated gameplay recording and video sharing
• Supports MOGA Game Controllers
No in-app purchase is required, you can play and complete the entire game without having to purchase anything.
Take a look at the Stickman Downhill - Motocross Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtlbV58ojCM
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!