Squealock Incognito messenger is a cosmic secure messaging system that allows you to communicate freely, without fear of your message recipients being able to share your message contents with prying eyes or people you do not approve of.
• Squealock is a unique incognito messenger in a sense that users can create their own unique usernames which they can change at any given time. When changed, the old username becomes invalid, and no one can ever use it to message you.
• Squealock is end-to-end encrypted (AES 256), meaning your messages can only be seen by your intended recipients, and not even by us. The message then self-destructs right after it is read. Nothing remains on our servers or your phone.
• Squealock incognito messenger completely prevents your Android message recipients from taking screenshots. However, non-Android devices do not allow disabling this feature; so, Squealock notifies you when your secure message has been screen-capped by non Android users, and even tells you who that user is.
• Squealock incognito messenger requires a strong password to ensure that only you can send and see incoming messages, even when someone else has access to your phone.
• Squealock does not require your phone number or email to register, nor access to your phone address book.
Please note that Squealock incognito messenger cannot prevent anyone from using an external device to take a photo of your message. However, because your real identity isn't linked to your messages, they can't be traced back to you, or used to blackmail you. But while sending certain pictures, we strongly recommend that they do not include your face. Squealock makes use of your device's internet connection for communication purposes, and data charges may apply. Sending messages over 3G or Wi-Fi can at times be slow, depending on your connection speed, and firewall configuration.
This version of Squealock is a FREE Trial only. After sending 30 free messages, the yearly subscription fee is $2.99/year. For seasonal deals and ongoing updates, follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/squealock