Pixel roguelike RPG. Intriguing dungeon, crazy weapons, and endless adventure.
What's Soul Knight APK?
Soul Knight is a app for Android, It's developed by ChillyRoom author.
First released on google play in 5 years ago and latest version released in 2 days ago.
This app has 73.5M download times on Google play and rated as 4.36 stars with 1,549,711 rated times.
This product is an app in Action category. More infomartion of Soul Knight on google play
We honestly can’t keep making it all up. Let’s just shoot some alien minions!
This is the shooter game that features extremely easy and intuitive control. Its super smooth and enjoyable gameplay, mixed with rogue-like elements, will get you hooked from the very first run!
* 20+ unique heroes - a rogue, an elf archer, a magician... There is always an option that goes perfectly with your playstyle.
* 400+ weapons - guns, swords and shovels... Numerous ways to nuke the pestering monsters from orbit!
* Randomly generated dungeons - dark forests populated by goblins, medieval chateaus infested with zombies… Raid on a profusion of monster dens to loot treasures and bump into different NPCs.
* Auto-aim mechanism for super intuitive control. Dodge, fire, cast skill - score super combos effortlessly with a few taps. Controller supported.
* Multiplayer mode available! Team up with friends around the world for an online co-op adventure, or get together with your gang for an offline multiplayer LAN game.
* Assorted game modes and features. Prefer brain over brawl? Work out strategy to hold out against constant attacks in the tower defense mode!
A pixel roguelike shoot’em up with offline option that combines action and survival. Pick up the gun and start your dungeon adventure!
Email: [email protected]
* To use the screen recording function, permission to write to external storage is required.
Matthias Bettin, for initial of German localization.
Numa Crozier, for French corrections.
Jun-sik Yang(ladoxy) for Korean corrections
Iván Escalante, for Spanish corrections.
Oliver Twist, for initial of Russian localization.
Почеревин Евгений, Алексей С. and Турусбеков Алихан for additional Russian localization.
Tomasz Bembenik, for initial Polish localization.