SkyMD 24/7 Telehealth
SkyMD allows you to see a dermatologist anytime, anywhere with no appointment.
What's SkyMD 24/7 Telehealth APK?
SkyMD 24/7 Telehealth is a app for Android, It's developed by SkyMD, Inc. author.
First released on google play in 5 years ago and latest version released in 2 days ago.
This app has 51.9K download times on Google play and rated as 4.67 stars with 413 rated times.
This product is an app in Medical category. More infomartion of SkyMD 24/7 Telehealth on google play
The SkyMD health portal is loaded with features:
• Download the free app
• Search for a doctor you like
• Get a price estimate for the cost of care; cash or look up your health insurance
• Select a doctor
• Start a medical visit any time of day or night
• Complete the medical intake
• Upload photos, or request a video appointment
• Schedule and manage follow up appointments, including in-person visits and video visits.
• Communicate with your care team and ask as many questions as you like
• Add attachments, lab results, histories or any other medical information
• Access your past medical visits and history all in one place
• View and pay your medical bills online
• Share your medical information with other doctors
• Control and receive push notifications through account settings when new information is available
Our online group of doctors operates no differently than any traditional doctor's office, other than no appointments, and patients have more time to interact with their doctor. SkyMD accepts a wide range of health insurance, and treats the privacy of your medical data with the utmost importance. Our medical professionals are all board certified doctors, with years of experience in treating all skin conditions and diseases.
As a group of practicing medical doctors, SkyMD also prescribes medications, the same as if you were evaluated by a doctor in person. Today's medical industry, along with State Boards of Medicine and the majority of private insurance networks, considers telemedicine as equal to being seen in person, and most medical insurance networks consider telemedicine as a covered medical benefit. Dermatology is an obvious and practical fit for the use of telemedicine. Your SkyMD doctor now has the flexibility to evaluate your uploaded photos, or converse with you in a video conference, or even recommend that you still see a doctor in person, depending on what's the right treatment model for each patient.
Access your dermatologist anytime, anywhere. SkyMD brings the dermatologist to your fingertips.
Here's how a typical dermatology visit works:
1. Download the app (for free) and connect to your dermatologist. Tell us where you live (zip code), and we will recommend a doctor to you, or you can select from any doctor in your home state.
2. Take photos of your skin, hair or nail concern, and complete a medical intake comprised of a few simple questions about your primary concern, symptoms, a medical history, allergies, and anything else you'd like to tell us about your skin issue. Upload your photos and even request a video appointment if you prefer.
3. Your dermatologist will evaluate your case, diagnose your condition, and recommend a personalized treatment plan, including prescriptions if necessary. You tell us where to send the prescription, too. Your choice of pharmacy!
Common issues that can be diagnosed and treated through the SkyMD online dermatology platform include but are not limited to acne, rosacea, cold sores, dandruff, hyperhidrosis, excessive sweating, eyelash thinning, hair loss, nail issues, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, skin aging, and other skin lesions...but the list of skin-related issues that can effect a patient goes on and on. Trust your dermatologist and their medical training to ensure you receive a proper and correct diagnosis, followed by an effective treatment plan.
SkyMD is a HIPAA-compliant encrypted platform. All information is protected with advanced security measures.
Are you a dermatologist? Contact us at [email protected] to join our growing network of online dermatologists.