SketchCut Lite - Fast Cutting. The application for automatic calculation of cutting drawings of parts from flat sheets.
The app is designed with the features of cutting sheet materials (particleboard, MDF, glass, plastics, wood panels, etc.) both in the manual and on the machine.
Lite version SketchCut. With advertising.
The application functions are available:
- choice and change of cutting parameters (sheet size, blade width, offset from the edge of the sheet, etc.);
- edging (two types of edges);
- order information (order, material, order date, availability date);
- automatic cutting of sheets in accordance with the selected parameters;
- two different algorithms for calculating and optimizing layouts - to select the best option of cutting;
- automatic calculation of the area of parts and pieces, cut length, the length of the edges;
- display of the results in the .PDF file for printing;
- storing a list of parts and the cutting parameters on your Android device;
- metric system and Imperial units, with a simple conversion;
Warning: For some unknown reason, Adobe Reader opens files created by the application is not correct. To view and print .PDF files created in SketchCut use Google PDF Viewer or Foxit Reader or similar application.