How to install Secure VPN - free & sercurity vpn for PC?
Secure VPN - free & sercurity vpn For PC (Windows and MAC)‹ General Info
How to install Secure VPN - free & sercurity vpn APK for PC (Windows and MAC)?If you don't have an Android Mobile, you can download, install and play (game) on PC (Windows and MAC) by bellow step:
- Step 1: Download an Android Emulator (Bluestacks, GenyMotion, NoxPlayer, LDPlayer...)
- Step 2: Install android emulator downloaded in step 1 on your PC
- Step 3: Download Secure VPN - free & sercurity vpn APK from AndroidAppsAPK with x86 or Universial version
- Step 4: Open Android Emulator and Drag and Drop file com.boolmind.secure.vpn_2_5052223.apk you have downloaded in step 3 to Emulator screen
- Step 5: Enable "Unknown source" if need
- Step 6: You Already install Secure VPN - free & sercurity vpn APK, now you can open it
Fix some error when install Secure VPN - free & sercurity vpn APK?Sometimes, there are some errors as Incompatible device, Incompatible Chip (x64,x86,arm64_v8a, armebi_v7a), how to fix it?
Make sure you have downloaded the correct version file of Secure VPN - free & sercurity vpn APK (If you don't known, choose Universial version).
Almost emulator on Windows using CPU Architecture is x86 (GenyMotion, LDPlayer, NoxPlayer). With Bluestacks (current version) you can using with x64 or arm version.