Route History is a GPS logger application.
What's RouteHistory APK?
RouteHistory is a app for Android, It's developed by Kazuhiko Oda author.
First released on google play in 2 years ago and latest version released in 6 days ago.
This app has 35.5K download times on Google play and rated as 4.48 stars with 472 rated times.
This product is an app in Maps & Navigation category. More infomartion of RouteHistory on google play
It specializes in showing the route you've traveled, and you can view all previous GPS logs recorded at once.
GPX file output is supported as standard.
- GPS log records
- Set waypoints to log
- Suspension of recording
- Additions to the existing log
- Display the log
- Exporting GPX files
- Importing GPX files
- Display all logs at once
- Batch display of the log of the specified condition
- Delete the log
- Log join function (requires viewing of reward ads)
You can import GPX files from this application, but you can also import GPX files created by other applications as long as they have the same configuration as this application's GPX files.
You can also import logs recorded in the RouteHistory of the iPhone version.
1. Select and display multiple logs
- You can select and display multiple logs.
- You can change the color displayed for each selected log.
2. Playback of recorded routes
- Detailed information such as time of day, distance, and elapsed time of a location recorded at a certain point can be displayed.
3. Display a portion fo the log in a specified range.
- Output a specified range to a GPX file.
4. Hide Ads
You can purchase Premium Add-on from the settings screen.
Unlimited use with a single purchase.
*Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. GPX files cannot be read by some applications.
A. Please select "GPX Export" when outputting the GPX file and try it with the output file.
Q. Recording often ends after a certain amount of time.
A. Depending on your device's battery saving settings such as "energy saving mode", the app may be forced to close. Please check your device settings and try disabling the energy saving mode.
The built-in GPS is used for logging, so power consumption is high during logging.
Depending on the reception of the GPS signal, it may not be possible to record the position correctly.
(in buildings, tunnels, etc. where it is difficult or impossible to receive GPS signals)
It is very dangerous to operate the machine while walking or driving.
The developer is not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this application.