Remote for LG ThinG TV & webOS
Remote for LG helps control all smart LG webOS TVs with phone. Fast and Stable!
What's Remote for LG ThinG TV & webOS APK?
Remote for LG ThinG TV & webOS is a app for Android, It's developed by BoostVision author.
First released on google play in 1 year ago and latest version released in 2 weeks ago.
This app has 5.8M download times on Google play and rated as 4.43 stars with 19,616 rated times.
This product is an app in Tools category. More infomartion of Remote for LG ThinG TV & webOS on google play
As a universal remote for LG TVs, LG magic remote app is compatible with most LG Smart TVs released from 2012 onwards, including the popular LG OLED TVs, LG TV plus and Netcast models of 2012 and later. You should ensure that your mobile device and your LG TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network for the LG TV control app to work correctly.
- Full-functional remote control for LG TV with simple and easy operation
- Power On/Off LG TVs with the power button on the smart remote
- Keyboard feature with simplified text input and search
- Quick access to your favorite channels and apps on smart TV
- Mirror your phone/tablet screen to TV in high definition with low latency
- Cast web videos to LG TV & local photos/videos to LG TVs with AI ThinQ
How to connect the smart remote control app to your LG TV:
1. Make sure your LG webOS TV is connected to the same WiFi network as the smart remote app.
2. Turn on your phone/tablet's WiFi and connect this LG replacement remote to the same network as your TV.
3. On the LG TV remote app, tap any button on the app interface and select your LG Smart TV from the list of available devices to connect with.
4. Once connected, you can enjoy the convenience of controlling your TV from mobile devices without having to locate and use a physical remote.
• LG Remote Control App can only work when connected to the same WiFi network as your LG TV device.
• Reinstalling this LG TV control app and rebooting the TV can fix most of the connecting issues.
• Upgrade the LG TV controller application to the latest version can solve some connection issues.
• For connection issues with mobile devices, try downloading the LG remote app to another device.
BoostVision is not an affiliated entity of brands mentioned above, and this quick remote app "Remote for LG ThinG TV & webOS" is not an official product of LG.