Ready to COPE
Weekly updates, insights and expert advice to support you through your pregnancy
What's Ready to COPE APK?
Ready to COPE is a app for Android, It's developed by Diginostic Pty. Ltd. author.
First released on google play in 54 years ago and latest version released in 1 day ago.
This app has 6.4K download times on Google play
This product is an app in Parenting category. More infomartion of Ready to COPE on google play
Ready to COPE is a FREE app that prepares and supports you each step of the way throughout pregnancy and your first year of parenthood, by equipping you with clear and honest information.
Key Features of Ready to COPE:
- Weekly insights and information about what to expect and how to cope with the range changes that come with pregnancy and early parenthood;
- Check-ins to monitor your wellbeing and how you are coping;
- Information on a range of topics including body image, changing friendships, managing advice and expectations for birth and parenthood, parent guilt, ante/postnatal depression and anxiety, stress, self-care and shifting identities;
- Personal stories from parents who have been there to help you realise you are not alone with challenges that can arise;
- Personal calendar to keep track of all those antenatal and postnatal care appointments;
- Optional hydration reminders;
- Connection to supports and services on our e-COPE Directory;
- Access to COPE’s Mama Tribe and Dads Groups to build your villages of support;
- Special editions for parents of multiples and those experiencing severe morning sickness;
- Available for mothers, fathers, non-birthing mothers.
Ready to COPE has been developed by Dr Nicole Highet, Founder and Executive Director of Centre of Perinatal Excellence (COPE), Australia’s peak body in perinatal mental health.
All content is evidence-based and underpinned by the Australian National Clinical Guidelines.
Ready to COPE is FREE for all expecting and new parents, and is funded by the Australian Government.