It is the third stage of programming by game. Program with descriptions similar to C language, PASCAL and so on. Since the description of the program can be easily done by selecting keywords, You can focus on building algorithms. This lets you master the control structure that is the basis of the program. You can check your programming ability. Enhance your programming skills. A small red car moves as you programmed. You should let the red car "RedNose" goal. This "Loop" is the third stage. If you have programming experience, you may want to start with this "Loop". RedNose can travel on the road, fly in the sky. RedNose can judge the situation of the road. You can use a repetition of a fixed number of times and repeat by condition. Please judge the situation of the road and let the maze run.
In this stage 3, · Can you judge the condition of the road and instruct the appropriate action? · Can we effectively use the limited judgment ability of RedNose? · If you make a mistake in the program, the car behaves erratically, can you find the cause? · Can you solve it by using available tools (enlargement, trajectory)? · Can you use the loop well? · Please go over more than 30 maps.
In stage 1 "Road", you will drive on the road. Initially, it is easy to challenge from stage 1. Stage 2 "Sky" can fly the sky. I will challenge a certain number of iterations.
●Introduction of available instructions · Run on a road run distance · · · · Traveling at a specified distance run ... Go straight ahead to the end of the road
· Change turn direction turn direction ... Change the direction to the specified direction. You can specify 8 directions.
· Fly in the sky fly distance · · · fly a specified distance fly · · · go straight and fly to where there are roads
· a fixed number of iterations for times processing end
· Execute when if condition is satisfied if condition processing end
· Execute when if condition is satisfied or when it fails if condition processing when condition is met else processing when the condition is not established end
· Repeat while while condition is satisfied while condition processing to repeat when the condition is satisfied end
● About the name Red Nose Red beetle, red bee, red ladybug, or rather Such a name is a small car perfect. This red car, like a mole, Push the nose paddle against the road and proceed while exploring the way. Surely its nose rubbed and it must be red. That is the impression of the developer. From here, I named it Red Nose. The best pose is hanging on the corner of the road when the program fails.