Physics Notes for JEE and NEET Offline
Physics Notes for those preparing for JEE, NEET and Board Exams. Works Offline.
What's Physics Notes for JEE and NEET Offline APK?
Physics Notes for JEE and NEET Offline is a app for Android, It's developed by ToraLabs author.
First released on google play in 2 years ago and latest version released in 1 month ago.
This app has 268.5K download times on Google play and rated as 4.64 stars with 1,680 rated times.
This product is an app in Education category. More infomartion of Physics Notes for JEE and NEET Offline on google play
Best Physics Notes app for Students and Teachers...Share it...
Features of app are awesome. Special features are :
• Bookmark Pages in every Chapter.
• Dark Mode in every Chapter.
• Smallest size of app in this category.
• Works Offline. No Internet Connection Required.
• Clear font for better readability.
• 15 colors themes are present for better user-experience.
• Zooming available.
• Easy to use.
• Include more notes than any other app and with more features.
• User-friendly , professionally designed and intuitive interface.
• Simple App.
• This App is in English.
Physics Notes of following chapters are present in this app :
• Basics and Mathematics part of physics.
• Units, Dimensions & Measurements.
• Motion in One Dimension.
• Motion in Two Dimension.
• Newton's Laws of Motion.
• Work, Energy, Power & Collision.
• Rotational Motion.
• Mechanical Properties of Solids.
• Mechanical Properties of Fluids.
• Kinetic Theory of Gases.
• Thermometry, Thermal Expansion & Calorimetry.
• Thermodynamic Processes.
• Transmission of Heat.
• Simple Harmonic Motion.
• Wave Motion.
• Electric Current & Resistance.
• Alternating Current.
• Electromagnetic Induction.
• Surface Tension.
• Fluid Mechanics.
• Magnetic Effects of Current.
• Electron, Photon, Photoelectric Effect & X-rays.
• Atomic Structure.
• Nuclear Physics & Radioactivity.
• Solids & Semiconductor Devices.
• Valve & Digital Electronics.
• Reflection of Light.
• Refraction of Light.
• Optical Instruments.
• Wave Optics
• Electromagnetic Waves
All Chapters are covered in this app.