Photo Exif Editor - Metadata Editor
View, edit (or remove) EXIF data and GPS location of multiple photos
What's Photo Exif Editor - Metadata Editor APK?
Photo Exif Editor - Metadata Editor is a app for Android, It's developed by Banana Studio author.
First released on google play in 6 years ago and latest version released in 1 month ago.
This app has 1.3M download times on Google play and rated as 4.36 stars with 8,742 rated times.
This product is an app in Photography category. More infomartion of Photo Exif Editor - Metadata Editor on google play
You can also change the location of picture to anywhere. In this case, Photo Exif Editor acts as Photo location changer, GPS photo viewer or Photo place editor.
Or to remove/strip all Exif tags inside the photos. In this case, Photo Exif Editor acts as Exif remover, or Photo data stripper.
With the clear user interface, Photo Exif Editor is an easy to use tool that helps you to correct the missing information of your favorite photos.
If you want to support, consider to get the Pro version with no ads and more features.
All the features of our app "EXIF Pro - ExifTool for Android" will be merged into this application soon. It will include the abilities to edit pictures (JPG, PNG, RAW...), audio, video, please be patient!
Android 4.4 (Kitkat) does not allow non-system application to write file to the external sdcard. Please read more at: https://metactrl.com/docs/sdcard-on-kitkat/
To open Camera, long tap on the Gallery button
What is the Exif data of picture?
• It contains Camera settings, for example, static information such as the camera model and make, and information that varies with each image such as orientation (rotation), aperture, shutter speed, focal length, metering mode, and ISO speed information.
• It also includes the GPS ( Global Positioning System) tag for holding location information where the photo was taken.
What can Photo Exif Editor do?
• Browse and view Exif information from Android Gallery or from Photo Exif Editor's integrated photo browser.
• Add or correct the location where photo was taken using Google Maps.
• Batch editing multiple photos.
• Remove all photo information to protect your privacy.
• Add, modify, remove EXIF tags:
- GPS coordinates/GPS location
- Camera model
- Camera maker
- Captured time
- Orientation (rotation)
- Shutter speed
- Focal length
- ISO speed
- White balance.
- And much more tags...
If you're facing any problem, want new feature or have feedback to improve this application, don't hesitate to send it to us via the support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WiFi Permission: This application requires network connection to load the Map (Google Map).
- Location permission: This is an optional permission to allow the Map to identify your current location.
For example in the case of application Maps", there is a button on the map, when you taps on it, the map moves to your current location.
On Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and above, you can choose to deny this location permission.