Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike
Chess-inspired puzzle roguelike. Demo - single IAP unlocks full game.
What's Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike APK?
Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike is a app for Android, It's developed by j4nw author.
First released on google play in 1 month ago and latest version released in 1 day ago.
This app has 32.6K download times on Google play and rated as 4.50 stars with 330 rated times.
This product is an app in Strategy category. More infomartion of Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike on google play
The ad-free demo contains a single character and dungeon.
Pawnbarian is a turn-based puzzle roguelike with bite-sized, but challenging sessions. Play cards to control your hero like a chess piece on a tiny dungeon board, outmaneuver enemies with their assortment of tricky abilities, and become the mightiest warrior of the Chesslands!
- Use a deck of chess pieces to hack and slash through hordes of monsters.
- Pick up the basics instantly if you're familiar with chess, or learn in minutes if you aren't.
- Carefully plan your moves to navigate challenging, emergent tactical situations.
- Spend treasure to upgrade your cards with additional powers.
- Blitz through quick 15-30 minute runs - or die trying.
- Take on the infinite post-run Gauntlet to see how long you can survive.
- Pick from 6 characters to conquer 3 dungeons, all requiring an unique approach.
- Progress through Chains, a series of extra difficulty modifiers.
- No permanent upgrades, and not much that needs unlocking. The progress and satisfaction come from your growing mastery of the game's elegant systems!
- No complex and varied builds. The shops provide a few key decisions, but the bulk of the roguelike depth lies in how you approach the emergent combat puzzles!