As a young security-conscious youth, do you want the passwords of all the accounts you have to be different? This way, even if someone steals one of them, it will not affect others. However, there are too many accounts, and remembering passwords becomes a tricky problem.
Remember on paper? Remember in the text document? Or remember in the password management software? Either way, it is safer and easier to remember in your own head. "OnePass" provides a simple password management method that satisfies the following two requirements:
1. Assign a different password to each account; 2. Keep your password in your head.
"OnePass" is designed to provide a non-storage, memorable password management solution, you only need to remember a "Memory Password", set a different "Distinctive Code" for different accounts, and you can get the corresponding complex password by "OnePass" calculation. It's just a calculation method, one-way irreversible, unlike 1Password, KeePass, LastPass, it doesn't have any stored procedures, and it's easy to remember.
How to use: 1. Design a "Memory Password" that is not related to personal information and keep it in mind. "Memory Password" can be composed of numbers, letters or symbols. "Memory Password" is the only password you need to remember. To prevent social engineering from cracking, please make sure that this password is not related to your personal information and is not less than 6 digits in length.
2. Choose a Distinctive Code that suits your habits. For example, for Facebook accounts, you can use "Facebook", "FB", etc. as the Distinctive Code.
3. Enter "Memory Password" and "Distinctive Code" and use "OnePass" to calculate the high-strength password.
4. Change the password of the original account to the high-strength password generated by "OnePass". If you are registering a new account, you can enter the password generated by "OnePass" at the time of registration.
5. Log in to your account using the password generated by "OnePass". In the future, each time you log in, you need to generate a high-strength password by "OnePass", then copy and paste it (it is recommended to use it together with Chrome auto-filling, which can ensure the security of the password and improve the convenience of use).
Highlight Features: [Memorable] Just remember a "memory password".
[Non storage] OnePass is only a process of calculation.
[Irreversible] The calculation process of a password is irreversible.
[Safe] OnePass uses the SHA2 algorithm.
[Awesome UI] OnePass uses the Morandi color scheme.