Oncology Board Review
★★★★★ 230+ practice questions with detailed explanations and our full e-book!
What's Oncology Board Review APK?
Oncology Board Review is a app for Android, It's developed by Higher Learning Technologies Inc author.
First released on google play in 4 years ago and latest version released in 3 days ago.
This app has 5.2K download times on Google play and rated as 4.47 stars with 17 rated times.
This product is an app in Education category. More infomartion of Oncology Board Review on google play
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 230+ practice questions with detailed explanations
• E-book of “Oncology Board Review, Second Edition: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A’’
• Detailed results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
• Unlimited access to ALL 124 categories, including:
• Hematologic Malignancies
• Aerodigestive Malignancies
• Endocrine Malignancies
• Breast Cancer
• Genitourinary Malignancies
• Gastrointestinal Malignancies
• Central Nervous System Malignancies
• Gynecologic Malignancies
• Cancer of Unknown Primary
• Genetics and Tumor Biology
• Supportive and Palliative Care
• Bone Marrow Transplantation
The coverage spans all hematologic malignancies and solid tumors, beginning with the epidemiology, and followed by the etiology and risk factors of the disease, staging, signs and symptoms, diagnostic criteria, indications for treatment, prognostic factors, treatment recommendations, and special considerations. Each practice question is coupled with detailed rationales is the perfect go-to, quick review for any trainee preparing for initial certification and for oncologists preparing for MOC recertification.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at [email protected] with any questions.