OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics)
Turn your phone or tablet into an advanced diagnostic scan tool with OBDLink!
What's OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) APK?
OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) is a app for Android, It's developed by OBD Solutions, LLC author.
First released on google play in 8 years ago and latest version released in 1 month ago.
This app has 1.6M download times on Google play and rated as 4.16 stars with 10,041 rated times.
This product is an app in Communication category. More infomartion of OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) on google play
- OBDLink MX+
- OBDLink LX Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Bluetooth
- OBDLink Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Wi-Fi
- OBDLink WiFi
- OBDLink EX USB (with Android 3.1 or newer)
- OBDLink SX USB (with Android 3.1 or newer)
***The app will NOT work with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
Turn your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the "Check Engine" light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Read freeze frame data
- Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
- Customizable dashboards
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed
- English and Metric units
- Free unlimited updates