How to install TAK: Short Video News App for PC?
TAK: Short Video News App For PC (Windows and MAC)‹ General Info
How to install TAK: Short Video News App APK for PC (Windows and MAC)?If you don't have an Android Mobile, you can download, install and play (game) on PC (Windows and MAC) by bellow step:
- Step 1: Download an Android Emulator (Bluestacks, GenyMotion, NoxPlayer, LDPlayer...)
- Step 2: Install android emulator downloaded in step 1 on your PC
- Step 3: Download TAK: Short Video News App APK from AndroidAppsAPK with x86 or Universial version
- Step 4: Download and Install Split APKs Installer (SAI) on your emulator at here. → Drag and Drop com.indiatoday.mobiletak_122_31121596.zip compress file to Emulator screen → Open Split APKs Installer (SAI) → Browser to com.indiatoday.mobiletak_122_31121596.zip you have downloaded before and follow step in Split APKs Installer to install it.
- Step 5: Enable "Unknown source" if need
- Step 6: You Already install TAK: Short Video News App APK, now you can open it
Fix some error when install TAK: Short Video News App APK?Sometimes, there are some errors as Incompatible device, Incompatible Chip (x64,x86,arm64_v8a, armebi_v7a), how to fix it?
Make sure you have downloaded the correct version file of TAK: Short Video News App APK (If you don't known, choose Universial version).
Almost emulator on Windows using CPU Architecture is x86 (GenyMotion, LDPlayer, NoxPlayer). With Bluestacks (current version) you can using with x64 or arm version.