Find the best corner in your home/office with good signal and speed
What's Signal Strength APK?
Signal Strength is a app for Android, It's developed by Lakshman author.
First released on google play in 10 years ago and latest version released in 2 months ago.
This app has 2.3M download times on Google play and rated as 4.40 stars with 23,509 rated times.
This product is an app in Tools category. More infomartion of Signal Strength on google play
Are you sure that your internet is connected ?
Then this is the app for you. With this app you can get a good idea of the Cellular and WiFi signal strength and find out which corners of your office or home are having the best reception.
What this app gives you:-
• Signal meter 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, WiFi
• Connectivity check
• Speed test
• WiFi scan
• Home screen signal widgets 6 types including signal, connectivity/latency, network, battery, clock and storage
• Signal notification in status bar
• RF dBm, Channel, bandwidth, linkspeed, frequency
• Signal Logger
• Network stats
• Cell towers
• Out of service, low signal and roaming alerts.
• Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) devices signal strength
Background location access
Displaying the Cellular and Wifi Signal strength details involves accessing cellular/wifi functions which are protected by Location permission.
Signal Widgets, notifications, log and alerts are a core feature of this app which need to work in the background and respond while the app is not in use. For correct operation in addition to location permission they also need background location permission. The app uses the sensitive permissions only for the purpose of displaying the signal information.
• Day Night theme with dark and light modes
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase)
• Signal widgets (6 types)
• Connectivity widget (1 type)
• Signal Notification in status bar
• Speed test options
• A very few phones are not following the signal reporting standard fully especially 5G/dual SIM related. If the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM and not a problem with the App.
• Consider sending a debug report by email from app menu to incorporate workarounds.