Our mobility app is your helpful assistant for using public transport in Munich.
What's MVV-App APK?
MVV-App is a app for Android, It's developed by Münchner Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund GmbH (MVV) author.
First released on google play in 12 years ago and latest version released in 1 week ago.
This app has 1.5M download times on Google play and rated as 3.38 stars with 5,896 rated times.
This product is an app in Travel & Local category. More infomartion of MVV-App on google play
It provides travel information for the entire public transport network in Munich and the surrounding regions (districts of Dachau, Ebersberg, Erding, Freising, Fürstenfeldbruck, München, Starnberg and the norhern part of Bad Tölz-Wolfratshausen) - no matter whether you go by train, (sub)urban railways, underground, tram or bus. In many cases with real-time information. With the MVV-App you can also purchase selected MVV tickets with your smartphone or tablet on the go. Register once and you have the option to either buy the single trip tickets or you can choose to buy one of our day tickets for your stay in Munich. Besides, the MVV-App provides additional information on public transport in the entire Greater Munich Area, such as public transport and tariff maps as well as any changes in the timetables.
• Departures: The departure monitor indicates the next departures and/or arrivals from a stop or the stops in the neighborhood of your current location in real-time (where available).
• Trips: The journey planner will help you to find the quickest route from A to B - in many cases with real-time information. Just enter the name of a stop, a point of interest or any desired address in Munich or the surrounding districts as your starting point or destination. With GPS you can also use your current location. The results include all footpath directions. The MVV-App also helps you buy the correct ticket for the selected journey. With just a few clicks you can purchase mobile tickets directly from the journey planner.
• Disruptions: At a glance, you can see disruptions that might affect your daily commute ordered by lines and their operation names. As yet, the descriptions of timetable changes are only available in German.
• Tickets: With menu item “Tickets” you can purchase selected MVV tickets as mobile ticket. Register once within one of the listed shops (identical range of tickets) and choose your ticket before starting your journey. You can pay for your tickets by using Google Pay, a credit card or direct debit. As electronic tickets are personalized, you have to bring your official photo ID.
• Network plans: In addition, the MVV-App provides you with various public transport network plans and tariff maps. Although most of the plans are in German language, you can find several plans in English, too. For example: the general plan of the regional train, suburban train and underground in the entire MVV area.
• Interactive map: The interactive map does not just help you to come along in the MVV area. You get access to further information such as nearby departures by using your GPS signal for example.
• Settings: If you choose the appropriate settings, you can for example avoid stairs during your trip or prefer less walking time over the quickest connection. In case you take a bike with you, the journey planner is able to take this into account too. You can also exclude connections not being integrated within the MVV tariff.