· We do not acquire personal information and user data · Show ads by Google AdMob
It is a mini game to play with programming. It is a mini game to play with algorithm.
A small red car moves as you programmed. Can you make the red car "RedNose" goal? "Road" is the first stage. The car runs on the road. In "Sky", the car fly in the sky and repeats the same movement. In "Loop", the car goes through the maze by judging the state of the road. At the end of "Road", samples of "Sky" and "Loop" are posted.
In this stage 1 "Road" · The sense of direction is taken care of. Can you correctly judge the direction change to 8 direction? · Can you tell the distance and direction so that the car does not get out of the road? · If you make a mistake in the program, the car behaves erratically, can you find the cause? · Can you solve it by using available tools (enlargement, tracing)? · Can you adapt to the world of distance and direction different from reality? · Please run 27 maps.
In stage 2 "Sky", the car fly freely in the sky. We also use a fixed number of repetitions. In stage 3 "Loop", the car goes through the maze by judging the state of the road.
●Introduction of available instructions 〇 Instructions that can be used in the 1st stage "Road" · Run on a road run distance · · · · Traveling at a specified distance run ... Go straight ahead to the end of the road
· Change turn direction turn direction ... Change the direction to the specified direction. You can specify 8 directions.
· Stop stop ... Stop. Determine whether the position is a goal
○ Instructions to be added in the second stage "Sky" · Fly in the sky fly distance · · · fly a specified distance fly · · · go straight and fly to where there are roads
· a fixed number of iterations for times processing end
○ Instructions added in the third stage "Loop" · Execute when if condition is satisfied if condition processing end
· Execute when if condition is satisfied or when it fails if condition processing when condition is met else processing when the condition is not established end
· Repeat while while condition is satisfied while condition processing to repeat when the condition is satisfied end
● About the name Red Nose Red beetle, red bee, red ladybug, or rather Such a name is a small car perfect. This red car, like a mole, Push the nose paddle against the road and proceed while exploring the way. Surely its nose rubbed and it must be red. That is the impression of the developer. From here, I named it Red Nose. The best pose is hanging on the corner of the road when the program fails.