Possible to create an application that utilizes Smart Tag by calling Intent.
What's marblePORT APK?
marblePORT is a app for Android, It's developed by AIOI SYSTEMS CO.,LTD. author.
First released on google play in 9 years ago and latest version released in 5 years ago.
This app has 12.5K download times on Google play and rated as 3.27 stars with 15 rated times.
This product is an app in Libraries & Demo category. More infomartion of marblePORT on google play
"marblePORT" is designed to be used for creating applications for verification in a short period of time before creating applications for actual use.
To execute an application that works with marblePORT, this application must be installed.
Details of Processing:
* Displays an image on the display.
* Reads and writes user data.
* Gets the status of Smart Tag (IDm, residual battery power, etc.).
* Displays the status of Smart Tag (on the marblePORT screen).
* Registers the image shown on the display into Smart Tag.
* Displays the image that has been registered in Smart Tag.
* Clears the display.
* Displays the text on the display.
* Smart Tag is scanned once for each processing mentioned above.
* Displays messages and sets up functions with optional arguments (parameters).
* Android OS 2.3.3 or later versions
* NFC-enabled terminal
Applicable Smart Tags:
When Starting by Itself:
When marblePORT starts up directly from the launcher, you can check the status of Smart Tag that has been touched. The status will be displayed on the mobile terminal screen (IDm, firmware version, residual battery power, etc.).
Can set the simultaneous transport block number. Please lower the simultaneous transport block number when communication fails.
* When Developing an Application using marblePORT, please contact us for more information.
* This application is subject to specification change or distribution termination without notice.