Manage It - Project Manager
Collaborate with your team members on projects and tasks from any device.
What's Manage It - Project Manager APK?
Manage It - Project Manager is a app for Android, It's developed by marcucio.com author.
First released on google play in 7 years ago and latest version released in 2 months ago.
This app has 43.6K download times on Google play and rated as 3.81 stars with 221 rated times.
This product is an app in Productivity category. More infomartion of Manage It - Project Manager on google play
Give Manage It a try! It’s free to use up to two projects and unlimited users.
Manage It can help you with:
- Real-time Collaboration - See the same tasks that the rest of your team sees. Everyone in your team can see tasks get updated and checked off in real time.
- Customization - Create task lists that make sense to you. It’s easy to create tasks and subtasks (and more subtasks under that). You can rearrange the order by simply dragging and dropping.
- Private and Shared projects - You decide who can see which projects or keep projects completely private.
- Portability - Access your projects wherever and whenever you want: tablet, phone, or computer.
- Calendar View - Set due dates for your tasks and view them in a calendar format.
- Attachments - Keep your information together by adding file attachments, images, links, and cloud files to your tasks and projects. Attach Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive files, or upload your own files and photos.
- People View - See an overview of what everyone is working on.
- Reminders - Receive daily emails formatted with what's on the agenda for the day.
- Search - Can’t find a task? Use the easy Search feature that will quickly find your tasks and attachments.
- Chat - You can have a chat session over each task and keep the recorded conversation linked to the task for future reference. No need to dig into email threads.
And much more!
Manage It is free up to 2 projects.
Customer feedback: “I love Manage It. There is no longer a question of what everyone in my company is working on. I can see everyone’s progress and I get an email when they finish a task I assigned them. ”