Lyf is a new social media app where users share aspects of themselves previously considered too personal for social media.
Battling anxiety, questioning a relationship, coping with loss, overcoming illness, struggling with addiction, dealing with infidelity ... lyf users receive support during some of their most gruelling, challenging, and even inspiring stages of their lives from other people who have no preconceptions or judgements about their fellow lyfers.
What makes us different?
- In lyf we don't follow profiles. Instead, we follow journeys. Journeys provide an opportunity for us to focus on one aspect of ourselves at a time. They can be about anything we are thinking, doing, experiencing or struggling with in life. Each journey has its own timeline and privacy setting and you can have as many as you want.
- We've set it up so you can be easily discovered. If a journey is posted or interacted on, it gets bumped up the Journeystream so within moments of creating a journey you will be pleasantly surprised by the initial support you receive.
- There are no ads or algorithms.
- We have extreme privacy settings where users can choose to share their journey with select people, share with the entire lyf community or wear a mask and be completely anonymous. Anonymous journeys are kept troll-free by only allowing the journey-maker to post and comment anonymously, while followers must use their real log-in identity to comment.
Use lyf to :
- Focus on and explore one aspect of yourself at a time.
- Connect and chat with others on the same journeys or life paths.
Join our community, share what you’re really thinking, feeling and experiencing!
Lyf - Social media minus the judgement plus 10 times the support.