Housers | The crowdfunding Fintech. Invest from € 50 and obtain profitability!
What's Housers APK?
Housers is a app for Android, It's developed by Housers Global Properties PFP SL author.
First released on google play in 2 years ago and latest version released in 1 day ago.
This app has 8.9K download times on Google play and rated as 3.64 stars with 172 rated times.
This product is an app in Finance category. More infomartion of Housers on google play
Housers is authorized by the Portuguese National Securities Market Commission (CNMV) and the Portuguese Securities Commission (CMVM). The financial institution that supports Housers' fintech platform, LemonWay, is authorized by the Bank of Spain.
Invest from 50 euros in profitable crowdlending and crowdfunding projects and obtain annual yields with development loan rates!
Housers fintech allows you in a quick and easy way to:
· Dynamize communication between active investors and developers by facilitating bidirectionality and automation.
· Invest directly from your smartphone.
· Simplify the registration process and the creation of the wallet.
· Safer and more agile access to the wallet with Touch ID and Face ID.
· Enjoy all our promotions and optimize your investment.
· Improved visualization and easier access to the Housers platform.
· Bring your investments in your pocket.
Business projects are selected after an exhaustive feasibility study and risk analysis. All the projects are scored by Silva y Asociados S.A., an external company specializing in risk analysis for business projects.
We are financial experts seeking to ensure the highest return on your investment!
Housers is a fintech platform based on participative financing (PFP) that allows you to invest in diverse crowdfunding and crowdlending projects wherever you are. Thanks to our international network, we are able to increase the diversification capacity of our users and make a difference in the finance sector.
Undoubtedly, Housers is the best option to ensure you a great financial future from a crowdfunding and crowdlending investment of only 50 euros.