Continental Divide Trail
Detailed, map-based official guide of the Continental Divide Trail
What's Continental Divide Trail APK?
Continental Divide Trail is a app for Android, It's developed by AtlasGuides author.
First released on google play in 8 years ago and latest version released in 6 months ago.
This app has 6.7K download times on Google play and rated as 4.50 stars with 105 rated times.
This product is an app in Travel & Local category. More infomartion of Continental Divide Trail on google play
Continental Divide Trail is the official smartphone navigational guide of the Continental Divide Trail Coalition for your hike on the
Continental Divide National Scenic Trail. This app was formerly known as "Guthook's CDT Guide." There are more than 20 alternate routes plus 3,800+ waypoints, including comprehensive water source information.
The free demo includes portions of the two routes from the Mexico-U.S. border: the Crazy Cook route to Lordsburg, and the Columbus Gila route to Deming.
In-app purchases include guides for:
- CDT: New Mexico
- CDT: Colorado
- CDT: Wyoming
- CDT: Idaho/S. Montana (to Johnson Lake)
- CDT: North Montana
- No mobile or internet connection is required after initial setup -- works in Airplane Mode
- Detailed maps with your GPS location
- Elevation profile view
- Custom route creator
- Multiple offline map choices
- Real-time comments from other hikers
- Send your current location to friends or family via text message or email
The guidebook lists every waypoint in order by distance along the trail and how far away you are from each waypoint. The guidebook also includes a detailed town guide for major resupply points, towns, and services along the CDT.
Waypoint details include:
- Mileage point and elevation
- Distance to the next water source and tent site
- Comments section where you may post comments and read other hikers’ comments
Types of waypoints:
- Water sources (including the reliability of each water source)
- Detailed resupply and town information:
- post offices and other package services
- grocery stores and convenience stores
- gear shops and hardware stores
- lodging, public showers, public restrooms
- public libraries
- Tenting sites/camping sites
- Trail junctions
- Parking areas along the trail
- Picnic areas, campgrounds, ranger stations
- Roads, railroad tracks, power lines, fences, gates
- Natural landmarks (e.g. mountain passes)