GetMe2 Los Angeles
GetMe2 Los Angeles APK1.201 ․ 8 years ago
Free ․ Colin Thompson
What's GetMe2 Los Angeles APK?
GetMe2 Los Angeles is a app for Android, It's developed by Colin Thompson author.
First released on google play in 8 years ago and latest version released in 8 years ago.
This app has 0 download times on Google play
This product is an app in Transportation category. More infomartion of GetMe2 Los Angeles on google play
-Ad free version without favourite route/trip limitations-
GetMe2 Los Angeles is designed to get you from where you are to where you want to go, all using the public transport system available to you!
Bus, Light Rail and Heavy Rail times are stored on your phone so once you're up and running no Internet connection is required to access times.
Some features include:
- Stop selection via map (no need to know your stop number)
- Point to point allowing selection of a departure and arrival point, the rest of the work will be done for you!
- Ability to find stops near your location and display the routes of all services departing these stops
- Set an alarm before your service departs/arrives/transfers
- Stop times displayed on the map for each stop
- Support for service transfers. This means all trip times are displayed, unlike other transport apps that sometimes miss over half of the services available
- Journey planner with customisable transfer time links multiple services so you can make your connections
- Show alternate services between selected stops
- Street address for every stop listed
- Favourite routes with customisable names
- Include nearby stops with customisable search radius. i.e. include all stops within 100 metres of the selected stops for your trip
- Filter services by transport type (bus/train/tram) and/or service name
- Direction switcher to view services in the opposite direction
- Stop filter so stops in the opposite direction aren't displayed
- Select how many days in advance to show service times for, or increase search day by day
- Show all services frequenting a stop by selecting the stop from the map
- Easy to navigate screen flow
- Automatically checks for timetable updates
- Gesture support for moving between tabs
Compatible with tablets although not officially supported at this stage.