All you need in geometry. Over 30 figures. Step by step solutions and formulas.
What's Geometry APK?
Geometry is a app for Android, It's developed by NaNSolvers author.
First released on google play in 9 years ago and latest version released in 7 months ago.
This app has 1M download times on Google play and rated as 3.39 stars with 3,965 rated times.
This product is an app in Education category. More infomartion of Geometry on google play
The application solves every algebraic problem including those with:
you can also use parentheses, decimal numbers and Pi number.
This application is able to do calculation on the following figures:
- Triangles: equilateral triangle, right triangle, isosceles triangle, 30-60-90
- Quadrilaterals: square, rectangle, rhombus, parallelogram, trapezoid, right trapezoid, isosceles trapezoid, kite
- Polygons: regular pentagon regular hexagon
- circle, ellipse, annulus and annulus sector
- Solids of revolution: sphere, cylinder, cone, spherical sector, spherical cap
- Prisms: cube, square prism, cuboid
- Pyramids: regular tetrahedron
- Others: Pythagorean theorem, trigonometry
- PRO version: square pyramid, triangular pyramid, triangular prism, regular triangular prism, Thales' theorem, truncated cone, regular octagon, regular dodecagon, hexagonal prism, hexagonal pyramid, pentagonal prism, barrel, law of sines , law of cosines, spherical wedge, spherical lune, spherical segment, spherical zone
In addition, the application has the following features:
- Points and lines
- Intersection point
- Distance from point
- Length of the segment
- Parallel and Perpendicular line
- Perpendicular bisector
- Axial symmetry
- Central symmetry
- Translation by a vector
- Angle between lines
- Angle bisector
- Bisector of the angle between two lines
- Value of the angle from three points
- Position of a point relative to a line
- Relative position of two lines
- Relative position of three points
- Relative position of two circles
- Relative position of a circle and a line
- Relative position of a circle and a point
- Translation of a circle by a vector
- Circle reflection over point
- Circle reflection over line
- Circle with radius and two points
- Circle with center and point
- Circle with center and radius
- Circle with three points
- 2D and 3D
- Length of a vector
- Dot product
- Cross product
- Addition and subtraction
An advanced validation of data entry allows you to find the errors quickly and corrects them for you immediately.
"Geometry" will calculate all the parameters of the figure, if you enter the necessary data. The order of data entry depends on you!
- Do you want to calculate a side of the square? No problem. "Geometry" will do it for you.
- Do you have an angle and a side of the right triangle? Perfect. Other values can be calculated.
None of your geometry tasks will be a problem now with "Geometry". This application has very advanced, powerful and easy - to - use interface.
Additionally, it contains all the useful formulas which you will need to solve geometry tasks. But thats not enough! You do not have to figure it out how did you get a result. This application not only gives you the solution, it also shows you all the formulas which had been used. Pythagorean Theorem, sines and cosines are no longer a problem.