Step into a hand-animated realm in which objects take on a life of their own.
What's Forgotton Anne APK?
Forgotton Anne is a app for Android, It's developed by Hitcents author.
First released on google play in 3 years ago and latest version released in 1 year ago.
This app has 500.1K download times on Google play and rated as 4.43 stars with 20,911 rated times.
This product is an app in Adventure category. More infomartion of Forgotton Anne on google play
Forgotton Anne is a seamless cinematic adventure with meaningful storytelling and light puzzle platforming. You are Anne, the enforcer who keeps order in the Forgotten Lands, as she sets out to squash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world...
**Try the demo for free before buying the full experience.**
“This game is nothing short of beautiful…Forgotton Anne is one of the standout experiences of the year so far and for good reason”
9/10 - GameReactor
“It's a game which will win you over with its huge amount of heart...Forgotton Anne is brilliant”
Recommended - Eurogamer
“Every moment has the potential to be a stunning screenshot. It's really remarkable and potentially eye-opening”
4/5 - TrueAchievements
“Gorgeously animated cutscenes segue into gameplay, the wonderful art shifting frame by frame in response to your inputs.” - PCGamesN
- Discover a beautifully realised world of wonder filled with Forgotlings - charming everyday objects brought to life, bursting with personality.
- Play the way you want: use either the effortless on-screen touch controls or any officially supported wireless gaming controller.
- Uncover the truth behind the harrowing conflict taking place between an impassioned ruler and ruthless rebellion.
- Harness the power of Anima, the energy that brings life to the Forgotten Lands. Use it to solve puzzles and command ultimate control over Forgotlings’ lives.
- Choose carefully. Your words and actions can alter the tale being told thanks to a branching dialogue system that places the power in your hands.
- Run, leap, and soar as you strive to guide Anne home, unlocking areas and abilities along the way.
- Enjoy hand-animated visuals created using the same traditional techniques that brought your favourite animated movies to life.
- Immerse yourself in a soaring orchestral score performed by the Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra.