Make vanpool flexible and adapt to your hybrid work schedule.
What's FlexVanpool APK?
FlexVanpool is a app for Android, It's developed by SmartRideshare author.
First released on google play in 6 months ago and latest version released in 1 month ago.
This app has 20 download times on Google play
This product is an app in Travel & Local category. More infomartion of FlexVanpool on google play
IMPORTANT - To use this app, you need an account in a local ridesharing program powered by SmartRideshare. Washington state users can create / use an existing account in RideShareOnline.com or one of its partner programs.
What Is It
FlexVanpool opens up empty seats in vanpools to co-workers and fellow commuters so they may book rides as needed and ride in matching vanpools. Occasional riders can book a ride and join as needed. Existing vanpool group members can mix and match and ride with other groups on days their times do not match with their assigned group. Vanpools are a fast and direct commute to the work location and the app extends and enhances this experience. Plus everyone benefits from the state-of-the-art technology that includes a full online booking experience, location tracking, in-app communication, notifications and more.
For riders who ride occasionally (flex riders), the app provides a new mobility option. Riders can use the app to search and find matching vanpools, book a ride on a matching vanpool for a single trip or multiple trips in the week as needed (depending on seat availability).
Monthly Riders (Vanpool Group Members)
The app reserves a seat on behalf of monthly riders by default and their seat in the van is guaranteed. Monthly riders are able to ride on other vans on days their time does not match with the time of their assigned vanpool.
Drivers (Vanpool Group Members)
Drivers are able to utilize all functionality available to monthly riders. In addition, drivers have access to driver functionality in the app. Drivers can review bookings on upcoming trips and perform actions for cancellations and trip coordination.
What It Is Not
- FlexVanpool is not for taking a trip to the airport or the mall. It is for commuters going to work.
- FlexVanpool is not like Uber or Lyft. The vanpool van does not come to the door to pick up the rider when a ride is booked. Instead, the van follows its regular schedule and route. Riders board vans on existing stops set up for the vanpool per the vanpool's schedule. This may involve a walk to a corner meeting point or a drive to the pickup point and a short wait. Rides must be booked a minimum of one hour before the departure time.
How It Works
The app is part of the SmartRideshare platform. Users use the same account they have in SmartRideshare to login to the app and access the functionality.
- Every week, the system auto-books monthly riders and reserves a seat for them. Empty seats based on cancellations and capacity are automatically calculated and opened up for booking.
- Flex riders and monthly riders can book rides as needed throughout the week.
- For drivers, there's no extra driving or waiting. Drivers simply pick-up and drop-off riders on their regular vanpool route.
- If you are in Washington state and with a participating employer, get started by downloading the app.
- Login using your existing account in RideShareOnline.com or one of its partner programs. If you don't have an account, sign up and then login to the app.
- Use the app as needed for booking rides, coordination and more.