Fastient - fasting tracker & journal
Track and visualize your fast with a beautiful, easy-to-use fasting tracker.
What's Fastient - fasting tracker & journal APK?
Fastient - fasting tracker & journal is a app for Android, It's developed by STCCR Web Design author.
First released on google play in 3 years ago and latest version released in 3 years ago.
This app has 43K download times on Google play and rated as 4.56 stars with 472 rated times.
This product is an app in Health & Fitness category. More infomartion of Fastient - fasting tracker & journal on google play
- View your progress in a beautifully-designed completion bar
- Simple home screen to quickly view your current stats
- View your weight loss as a graph anytime, fasting or feeding
- Edit the start time of your fast (i.e. last night after dinner)
- Easily add an end goal to your fast
- Cancel your current fast - will not add to your stats
- Access Fastient from any device, on any platform
- Import previous fasts from other tracking apps via .csv file
- Jot down thoughts, feelings, and cravings in a simple note
- Use quick-tag emojis to instantly express your current mood or symptoms
- Your data is secure; delete your data and account whenever you wish
- DARK MODE
- Add progress pictures
- Quick-tag emojis
Fastient works seamlessly with various types of fasts. Popular fasting regimes include:
- Intermittent Fasting (IF)
- 16:8,20:4, or 36-hour fast
- One Meal a Day (OMAD)
- Alternate Day Fasting (ADF)
- Extended Fasting (EF)
STCCR Web Design is always looking for feedback, feature requests and suggestions! Please don’t hesitate to contact Ross, the founder and creator of Fastient at [email protected]