FairEmail is easy to setup and works with virtually all email providers, including Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo!
FairEmail might be for you if you value your privacy.
FairEmail does not support non-standard protocols, like Microsoft Exchange Web Services and Microsoft ActiveSync.
* Fully featured * 100 % open source * Privacy oriented * Unlimited accounts * Unlimited email addresses * Unified inbox * Conversation threading * Two way synchronization * Offline storage and operations * Battery friendly * Low data usage * Small (~ 12 MB) * Material design (including dark/black theme) * Maintained and supported
This app is deliberately minimalistic by design, so you can concentrate on reading and writing messages.
This app starts a foreground service with a low priority status bar notification to make sure you'll never miss new emails.
* Encryption/decryption supported (OpenPGP, S/MIME) * Reformat messages to prevent phishing * Confirm showing images to prevent tracking * Confirm opening links to prevent tracking and phishing * Automatically recognize and disable tracking images * Warning if messages could not be authenticated
* Quick setup * Easy navigation * No bells and whistles * No distracting "eye candy"
* No data storage on third party servers * Using open standards (IMAP, SMTP, OpenPGP, S/MIME, etc) * Safe message view (styling, scripting and unsafe HTML removed) * Confirm opening links, images and attachments * No special permissions required * No advertisements * No analytics and no tracking * No Google backup * FairEmail is an original work, not a fork or a clone
* Fast and lightweight * IMAP IDLE (push messages) supported * Built with latest development tools and libraries
All pro features are convenience or advanced features.