CityFALCON Financial Intelligence
Personalised content from 5000+ sources for stocks, cryptos, companies and more
What's CityFALCON Financial Intelligence APK?
CityFALCON Financial Intelligence is a app for Android, It's developed by City Falcon Limited author.
First released on google play in 5 years ago and latest version released in 1 week ago.
This app has 6.2K download times on Google play and rated as 4.83 stars with 162 rated times.
This product is an app in Finance category. More infomartion of CityFALCON Financial Intelligence on google play
Our natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning approach ensure your content is always relevant to you. We tag every piece of content with its own relevance-based CityFALCON Score.
You’ll spend more time reading what you need and less time screening out the noise.
Currently on offer:
- Multiple watchlists to track 300k+ stocks, private companies, commodities, cryptos, people, macro topics, and many more topic classes
- Content sourced from 5000+ publications, Twitter, regulatory agencies and stock exchanges, stock price services, alternative data providers, and our own analytics and insights.
- Watchlists accept complex search queries to track, for example, (Apple AND Google AND NOT Amazon)
- Seamless synchronisation across apps, web, and voice platforms
- Multiple filters for greater control, from time period to language and CityFALCON Score
- Content in 30+ languages and similar stories grouped together across 16+ languages
CityFALCON provides premium auto-renewing Silver and Gold plans with renewal periods of 1 month and 1 year. The price of the plans is available on the Plans screen (More -> Subscription -> Upgrade/Manage Subscription) and in case of a purchase will be applied to your iTunes account at the end of the trial for Silver and on confirmation for Gold plans.
Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.