c2c Train Travel - Tickets, travel updates & times
Use the c2c Train Travel app to buy train tickets and plan your journey
What's c2c Train Travel - Tickets, travel updates & times APK?
c2c Train Travel - Tickets, travel updates & times is a app for Android, It's developed by c2c (Trenitalia c2c Ltd) author.
First released on google play in 2 years ago and latest version released in 3 weeks ago.
This app has 33.8K download times on Google play
This product is an app in Maps & Navigation category. More infomartion of c2c Train Travel - Tickets, travel updates & times on google play
Simply buy and load train tickets to your Smartcard easily in the app, to travel straight away. You can also check what train tickets are already loaded, giving you peace of mind when you travel.
How does the in app ticket loading feature work you ask? You can use NFC (near-field communication) technology to read your Smartcard and load your train tickets quickly. Simply open the c2c Train Travel App and hold your Smartcard against your phone to load and go. Sounds fancy, but is really simple. Plus, it means no need to wait two hours for your train ticket to load.
With the c2c Train Travel app, it's easy and quick to search and compare the cheapest train tickets for your journey. Travel with real-time information such as train times and platform information.
The c2c Train Travel app is also your one stop shop for buying all UK train tickets, without having to pay any booking fees.
You’ll hear any important travel information about your train journey, helping you to make the most informed choices. Journey planning advice keeps you in control of your journey before you travel and while you're on the move.
Buy cheap train tickets to and from London, Southend and Essex and discover the benefits of travelling with c2c trains:
- Journey planning shows you your total journey time when travelling to and from London and Southend
- Buy Daily or Season train tickets all directly in the app, and easily view your train ticket history.
- No need to wait two hours for your train ticket before your train ticket is ready to load at the ticket gates. NFC technology allows you to check what tickets you have on your Smartcard and load tickets straight to your Smartcard.
- Find all the information needed to help you plan your journey, from live train travel information by station, ticket office opening times, station facilities and help if you require any assistance on your journey.
- Create a c2c account easily. Check how much credit you have in your account, see the Loyalty points you've earned and any e-vouchers received from Automatic Delay Repay.
- Order a c2c Smartcard, manage your Smartcard train tickets and view your train travel history
- e-tickets are an option where they're available on other UK train operator services and routes (E-tickets are not available on the c2c route itself).
Do you have a c2c Smartcard? Then we have even more benefits for you:
- Automatic Delay Repay
If your train is delayed by more than two minutes, we’ll keep track and then credit your c2c account each month
- Loyalty Points
Earn points for your train journeys that add up to money off future c2c tickets
For more information about c2c trains and the c2c route, visit www.c2c-online.co.uk.