Blackr: OLED Screen Off
Simulate screen off while running any app for OLED or AMOLED displays.
What's Blackr: OLED Screen Off APK?
Blackr: OLED Screen Off is a app for Android, It's developed by Neximo Labs author.
First released on google play in 6 years ago and latest version released in 1 year ago.
This app has 324.9K download times on Google play and rated as 4.07 stars with 2,436 rated times.
This product is an app in Tools category. More infomartion of Blackr: OLED Screen Off on google play
Simple and smart design makes it very easy and convenient to use. It works best with OLED, AMOLED and similar screens that switch off any pixel displaying true black.
- Keeps app running and screen essentially off.
- Run app using notification or floating icon.
- Supports quick tiles in notification bar.
- Highly customisable design.
- Date, time, and battery percentage can be seen.
- Motion clock to prevent burn in.
- Clock can also be disabled for pure black.
- Optionally disable device from sleeping.
- Very small app size and extremely efficient app.
- RGB CLOCK which fades through different hues. You have to see it to believe it's awesomeness.
- CENTER CLOCK option which ensures the clock is moving only along the vertical axis for the perfect symmetry yet no burn in.
Best way to use the app is, add a blackr button in the quick tile settings in device status bar. It works seamlessly any time!
Please note - Since Android 8.0 (Oreo) or higher, navigation and status bar can only be partially hidden due to OS security reasons. But if an app is full-screen it will work just fine.
Runs great on devices like Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, Note, OnePlus and more.
It works by showing a black overlay on top of the screen and on modern AMOLED displays this turns off all pixels, effectively turning the screen off.
Also can be used to reduce any burn in on screens, as we change the lit pixels every minute, it acts as a good screen reset in some cases (as reported by users).
This is not a lock-screen app, It is an overlay and your phone is not sleeping while this is on. So power reduction is mostly from less or no screen usage, and helpful to prevent screen burn in.
This app can be used in many scenarios like recording long videos, watching YouTube screen off, streaming videos for playing music, etc.