Balloon Pop : Toddler Games for preschool kids
Balloon Pop Games! (2-5 y.) ► Ads Free ◄ Play & Learn: ABC, Numbers, Colors
What's Balloon Pop : Toddler Games for preschool kids APK?
Balloon Pop : Toddler Games for preschool kids is a app for Android, It's developed by Bebi Family: preschool learning games for kids author.
First released on google play in 1 year ago and latest version released in 2 weeks ago.
This app has 864.3K download times on Google play and rated as 4.65 stars with 9,835 rated times.
This product is an app in Educational category. More infomartion of Balloon Pop : Toddler Games for preschool kids on google play
Numbers, letters, shapes, animal names, colors, and more.
Enter nine different worlds with wonderful creatures, five different balloon popping games, and enjoy time with your children.
How does the game work?
● Your child can choose a world from 9 different options (Farm, Jungle, Underwater, Dino World, etc.)
● Choose a category: alphabet, numbers, shapes, or colors
● After this, the fun begins; Kids can start popping balloons with their animal friends, find hidden gifts, objects, music, and others
● Each category teaches different things: In the ABC category, you will find hidden letters in the balloons you're popping; In 123, you will find numbers; Shapes feature different shapes and colors - colored balloons
● The game ends once your kid completes the scavenger hunt of letters, numbers, shapes, or colors
Research shows that children can absorb new information through fun and engaging activities. You'd be also glad to hear that games such as balloon popping can develop fine motor skills, hand, and eye coordination skills.
Did you know that learning happens when it's done in context? That's why kids and adults have a tough time learning from textbooks (they don't mean much to you).
Fun and exciting games with pleasant music, friendly voices, and hidden gifts are a perfect way to teach your kids the basics of the language and the world they interact with.
Our apps are developed and tested by child development experts.
Safety and convenience. No supervision needed:
● Parental Gate - Code protected sections so that your child doesn’t accidentally change settings or make unwanted purchases
● Offline - playable without an internet connection
● Timely hints - so your child doesn't feel frustrated or lost in the app
● Ads free - no annoying interruptions
We also need to mention the role of repetition. Repetition is the key when it comes to learning languages, maths, and other important subjects.
The game will announce every letter, number, shape, and color out loud, repeat the names of animals, weather, and other things to help your kid remember new-found information.
Remember, learning can be fun. Help your lovable rascal learn new things while having fun and developing everyday skills.