Balanced Gait Test
It is used to follow the gait evolution during rehabilitation processes
What's Balanced Gait Test APK?
Balanced Gait Test is a app for Android, It's developed by Phedes Lab author.
First released on google play in 5 years ago and latest version released in 1 year ago.
This app has 7.7K download times on Google play and rated as 4.71 stars with 17 rated times.
This product is an app in Health & Fitness category. More infomartion of Balanced Gait Test on google play
Balanced Gait Test can be used by therapists to measure the degree of balance of their patients gait. It is especially indicated to monitor the evolution of patients during rehabilitation processes. It is applicable in Traumatology and Neurology including prevention of falls.
2. Test procedure
- Set the patient facing a rect, plain floor with room enough for walking the programmed number of steps.
- Firmly fix the phone on the body with the screen vertical towards the walking direction.
- Explain the patient must walk with decision maintaining a comfortable velocity.
- Push the "+" button.
- Wait the end of the first three beeps to start walking.
- The Test finishes with a beep after the programmed number of cycles have been measured.
- The susbscription allows to get more detailed report about the performed Test and use the Therapist's Private Area.
The gait changes due to a number of factors, when it needed, repeat the Test until obtaining the best results as possible.
The APP measures forces on three axes. Frontal, Perpendicular and Transversal.
Symmetry of Forces (SF) measures the difference between the applied forces by each leg. The value 100 means a perfect balance of forces.
Symmetry of Time (ST): measures the difference between the duration of steps by each leg. The value 100 means a perfect balance of durations.
Homogenity of Forces (HF): measures the difference between the applied forces by the same leg in consecutive steps. Value 100 means perfect homogeneity.
Homogenity of Time (HT): measures the difference between the duration of steps by the same leg in consecutive steps. Value 100 means perfect homogeneity.
Power (PW): measures the average power applied by the patient during the Test sesion. To pass the Test, this value must be upper than 80.
Cadence (CD) measures the number of steps per minute. 100 steps/minute is considered enough to pass the Test.
(See balancedgait.com for more information)